Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Good Morning from the desk of Chaplain “Boots”

7/30/2013

            Greetings everyone, trust this post finds you well, both physically and spiritually.
If I were to title this post, it would be; WHO IS YOUR ALLY?
With the new and coming hopeful electoral candidates for the November & 2014 election, speeches are becoming VERY confusing…. This is not the time to select and positively toss your thinking and future vote on any particular person. Some are waffling and changing their platforms. WAIT till the REAL truth comes out in EVERY candidate. Most candidates are testing the waters, what works and what does not work. Hold your monetary support till the waters become calmer. There is a lot of speculation and false information being presented at this time. You know the Media is very biased, as in most of my posts, I suggest; DO YOUR RESEARCH!!!! Where has this candidate been? What has his stand been prior to this campaign? Many will promise to do this or that, we have been there many times before, right??? When they get into office, all the promises go out the window. I don’t need to tell you these things, you are wise enough to make a viable decision. 
            WHO IS YOUR ALLY? Above, we approached the meat in the nutshell, however; there is so much more to this communication than what I can relate. Some of which I hesitate to put in print, because I have no idea who is reading this. I do not intend to make myself a TARGET for any adversary, unnecessarily!!!!!! However, I will not bow to political or political correctness! If you need to know more of what I’m trying to communicate, then you know how to get a hold of me. False teachers and prophets are surfacing by the scores, these are both political & so called spiritual  voices in the wilderness! I’m sorry to say, this includes messages or lack thereof in our churches. I am very careful to whom I listen to and support - even pray blessings over! I receive volumes of information, some credible, some very distorted. I have countless  ACQUAINTANCES, who may not be my FRIENDS.  I have to be on guard with discernment & wisdom to sort out which information which bears keeping and or repeating! Using proper vernacular, NOW IS THE TIME TO BE [get] PREPARED, There is no possible SURE / VIABLE information which will be totally accurate, other than the SCRIPTURES! The rug [so to speak - sic] could be pulled out from under each or any of us in a moment, without notice!! Our present source [media] information is sketchy and unreliable. Have I made my point???? 

“Take heed,  that no man deceive you”  Matt 24:4
Wherefore, let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall.. I Cor 10:12

Chaplain & Counselor
Chaplain “Boots”

--


No comments:

Post a Comment